Monday, October 25, 2010

Here are some of my projects I have finished so far

unfortunately I forgot to take before pictures of these. tear. but anyway. I refinished an end table that I got on craigslist for $15. I took inspiration from the techniques Will Means uses in this octopus table he made.
here is Wills table above
and here is mine below
I have since added 4 white knobs from anthropolgie to the front of the drawer of the end table. 

I also refurbished an old butterfly chair my mom got from a garage sale a very long time ago. it was a very nasty green color with a silver frame. I have a very bad picture of only the top half of the chair before I completely took it apart to use it as a pattern for the new chair. 
so here is the before picture (or part of it anyway)
and above are pictures of the finished product, I found a picture of a henna tattoo similar to the bird I hand embroidered into the back of the chair and I just went from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment